Are you interested in working proactively with different teams? The Marketplace Operations
Associate will be responsible for monitoring store performance at each marketplace, acting as a
support and problem-solving role for the internal team, communicating and discussing issues
with our external Marketplace Account Managers, actively participating and preparing the
marketplace sales activities, and maintaining healthy and collaborative relationships for future
Managing marketplace daily operations
- List new product information to the marketplace
- Make sure marketplace orders are fulfilled on-time, support warehousing on order fulfillment, monitor shipping cost
- Monitor customer feedback, engage customers with pre and post-sale questions
- Monitor marketplace promotion activities, work with internal team to prepare holiday sales activities
- Summarize sales data bi-weekly, and report to the Marketplace Operations manager
Account maintenance and multifaceted communication
- Check marketplace performance notifications on a daily basis.
- Regularly monitor store performance, submit a resolution to the marketplace support team with any issue explored
- Maintain a healthy and collaborative relationship with multiple external Marketplace Account Managers
- Work with Marketplace Account Managers with suggested strategies to promote new products
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in English is required. Working knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Workplace is required.
- Our ideal candidate has the ability to strive in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong coordination, oral and written communication, problem-solving, resilience, and critical thinking skills are preferred.
- Good habits in issue summarization, file organization, and data archiving are highly preferred