Are you interested in e-commerce? Our Customer Service Assistant (Remote/Intern) will join the Marketplace Operations Team, responsible for processing inbound orders and outbound shipments, providing proactive resolutions for customer inquiries, and maintaining healthy and collaborative relationships with our B2B customers.
- Familiar with internal Logistic System, process outbound shipment, and support warehousing on order fulfillment, monitor shipping cost
- Provide specialized knowledge and services to pre and post-sale customers inquiries, handle return authorizations, order traces, and customer complaints
- Verify and maintain customer service documentation, files, and record them in the database
- Apply critical thinking and analysis for customer issues, compose and present the appropriate action plans to address the issues
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, and all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Strong coordination, oral and written communication, problem-solving, resilience, and critical thinking skills are preferred.