PCOnline is looking for a Workshop Operator Trainee to join the growing Production Team. As a Workshop Operator Trainee, you will be responsible for computer customization and also have the opportunity to work with other excellent workshop operators. The job location is in Newark, Delaware. The regular working hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Computer Customization and Quality Control
- Customize computers according to specified demands
- Utilize tools to perform quality check on the computer parameters
Participate in teamwork
- Communicate fully with team members and complete work efficiently
- Provide timely feedback to relevant personnel regarding the opportunities encountered at work
- Being detail-oriented, being able to take responsibilities and being hands-on are preferred.
- The company will provide all the training needed to complete the job.
- There is a three-month probationary period.