PCOnline is looking for a detail-oriented team player to join the Procurement Group. You will play a vital role in supporting the Procurement Group with planning, managing and coordinating purchase orders, being proactive in resolving order-related issues, and maintaining accurate purchasing records. Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and strong communication abilities will be essential to ensure smooth and effective procurement operations.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements
- Understanding the purchasing needs and demands
- Monitoring order status, requesting quotes and negotiating purchase terms and conditions
- Processing and inbounding purchases, serving as a liaison between the Procurement Group and other teams
- Troubleshooting any issue that may occurred post-purchase, including inspections, returns, and refund requests
- Documenting purchases, preparing reports, and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred.
- Execute repetitive tasks with precision and accuracy, demonstrating a strong commitment to quality and consistency.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills are required for this position.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Google Suite.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.