IT Group in PCOnline is looking for a passionate Product Manager – Technical to join its team. The internship will last for three months, after which a further employment decision will be made. We are looking for someone who can start in the coming winter.
- Plan, design, and implement ERP, Websites, and BI systems.
- Analyze the integration requirements of the company’s products with other e-commerce platforms.
- Analyze and consolidate user business requirements and develop solutions.
- Design product scenarios, workflows, and interface prototypes and create requirement design documents.
- Train developers and testers according to business needs.
- Track and optimize product usage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related majors.
- Strong knowledge of tools like Axure, XMind, draw.io, Notion, etc.
- Ability to independently complete project initiation, research, solution design, UI design, and process design.
- Proficient in data analysis and summarization, capable of collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data to make timely adjustments and improvements to product design and operations.
- One year or more experience in large-scale ERP systems.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information System, or related majors.
- Strong innovative ability, a clear product concept, and strong product design skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Odoo systems and experience with Odoo projects are a major plus.