PCOnline is looking for a passionate Hardware Development Engineer (HDE) to participate in our innovative projects. The internship will last for three months, after which a further employment decision will be made.
- Upgrade and optimize production line technology for efficiency and performance.
- Customize computers to meet specific user and system requirements.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates on servers to ensure optimal functionality.
- Conduct hardware maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Have certain levels of understanding about Software Development.
- Strong knowledge of computer components and a strong interest in computers.